A Product-based Branding Strategy: Bajaj Auto – Will It Work?
Region : India
Abstract:In post-independent India, many industrialists were at the forefront in developing the economy and one such group was the Bajaj group. This group is among the top of the line business houses in India. It is a well diversified group with a wide range of industries spanning automobiles (two-wheelers and three-wheelers), home appliances, lighting, iron and steel, insurance, travel, and finance. The flagship company of the group is Bajaj Auto, which is ranked as the world's fourth largest two- and three- wheeler manufacturer. Bajaj, as a brand, is well known across several countries in Latin America, Africa, the Middle East, South and South East Asia. The founder of the group, Jamnalal Bajaj, was a close follower and disciple of Mahatma Gandhi.
|For More Case Books
Click Here >>
For Case eBooks Click Here >>
Keywords :Branding ,Brand Strategies, Business Strategy, Marketing Management, Product Strategies
Brand Management Marketing communications, Brand Equity, Marketing communications, Brand Extension
» Motorcycel Market In India
» Newer Emerging Segments-Following The Motorcycel Way
» The Turing Point-Removal Of Umbrella Bajaj Brand Name-What Does The Future Hold?
Related Case Studies
- »Social Entrepreneurship: Serving the ‘Niche’ Business
- »The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, World's Largest Charity: Philanthropy with a Managerial Approach
- »A Product-based Branding Strategy: Bajaj Auto – Will It Work?
- »Wellington Baiden – Ghana’s Eco-friendly Entrepreneur
- »Mercy Corps’ Bank Andara in Indonesia: Delivering Socialism through Capitalism
- View all Social Entrepreneurship case studies »