Dipak Jain Talks on "Enduring Value of MBA at IBS Hyderabad"
Dipak Jain's Profile
Prof. Dipak C. Jain, is the Sandy & Morton Goldman Professor in Entrepreneurial Studies, Professor of Marketing and Dean Emeritus at Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University. He has served Kellogg since 2001 to 2009. Prior, he has also served the school in the capacity of Associate Dean for Academic Affairs, from 1996 to 2001. He is also a visiting professor in various business schools across the globe. Apart from academic pursuits, he serves on the boards of Deere since 2002. Member of Audit Review and Pension Plan Oversight Committees. Other directorships: Northern Trust Corporation and Reliance Industries Limited, India.
Video : Enduring Value of MBA
Dipak C. Jain, Former Dean, Kellogg School of Management, Speaks on Enduring Value of MBA at IBS Hyderabad
» Download the power-point presentation on "Enduring Value of MBA"
Related Case Studies
- Dell in India Targeting SMB Markets: The Differentiation Strategies
- Lifebuoy in India: Product Life Cycle Strategies
- Dell vs Lenovo: The Competitive Strategies in China
- IKEA in Japan: The Market Re-entry Strategies
- Real Madrid: From A Football Club To A Media Brand
- Mahindra & Mahindra (B): An Emerging Global Giant?
- Brand Hollywood vs Brand Bollywood
- Nokia: The Brand and its Future in India
- LG: Rural Marketing in India
- New Distribution Initiatives at HLL